Thursday, May 30, 2013

Book 2 Cover art

Son of a gun, I haven’t slept.

I edited my cover as you can see before this post, and I’m not sure if I’m satisfied with it. I posted it separately because I rushed it so I can show it to the writers of the KDP forum. And they’re right in many things so I changed a moderated amount of thing on the cover.

As you can see, the first “Last Disceptarix” cover is blurred beyond reason. Their comments included that and also the absence of contrast between the texts and the cover art. I remedied it and hopefully it would be suffice for now. The book two is coming up, all I have to do is edit heavily the last four chapters and light-edit the entire book again and draw the chapter arts and the book cover. That’s a mouthful, yes, but I estimate it’ll be finished a month from now.

Why am I saying this? Why am I saying the book 2 would be published soon?

Because the cover of book two would be based on the style of the book one. My mind is in a storm in thinking of a replacement for the cover of book one. But if ever I haven’t thought of another good cover, I’ll just think of a witty way on how the cover of book 2 would work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment